Frequently Asked Questions
When will the game with 3 or 5 players be available ?
I do not play with the same rules! Where are the "misères", the handfull with visible ends etc...?
I have a computer at the house and another at the office, do I have to buy 2 licenses?
Can the saved Mac version games be used with the Java version (and vice versa)?
The game with 3 players has only little interest compared to the game with 4.
The game with 5 players is often funny because it might very hazardous... but, in order to play well, it would require major modifications of the thinking engine as the strategy is completely different compared to the game with 4.
To improve the 4 players thinking engine appears more important to us.
The rules implemented are precisely those of the French Federation of Tarot with 4 players.
Only one license is enough in the following cases:
- only one user on only one computer;
- only one user on several computers;
- several users on only one computer.
In the other cases, a distinct license for each user or each computer is required.
Work in progress
Here are the limitations:
- no license: 1 deal by network tournament. It allows to test the network game...
- 1 license: 3 deals by tournament.
- 2 licenses: no limitations with 2 players or else 6 deals.
- 3 licenses: no limitations up to 3 players or else 9 deals with 4 players.